Residential and Commercial Plasterboard.
Knauf’s range of plasterboard products for residential and commercial internal wall and ceiling linings includes standard 10mm and 13mm board, and performance boards for fire, water, impact and sound resistance together with specialty multi-function boards for high performance commercial and residential construction requirements, streamlining site logistics and construction process management.
All boards produced by Knauf in Australia are manufactured under a quality system certified as complying with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 by an accredited certification body.
And for Green Star projects there is no need to order special products because as part of Knauf’s commitment to environmental sustainability, our plasterboards are GreenTag certified Level A.
- Knauf MastaShield – MastaShield is a standard plasterboard for internal wall linings. MastaShield is made from a core of gypsum sandwiched between two layers of heavy duty recycled paper. The face paper is coloured ivory ready for paint or wall paper finish.
- Knauf SpanShield – SpanShield is standard plasterboard made from a core of gypsum sandwiched between two layers of heavy duty recycled paper. The face paper is coloured ivory ready for paint or wall paper finish.
- Knauf Cornice – Cornice or cove is decorative profile made from a core of gypsum faced with heavy duty recycled paper. Paper-faced cornice enables clean-cut designs and is lightweight. It protects the plaster core and allows for easy painting. At the same time the paper facing increases the durability of the cornice profile during transportation, handling and installation.
- Knauf WaterShield – WaterShield is a water resistant plasterboard made from a core of gypsum sandwiched and lined with recycled blue paper.
- Knauf SoundShield – SoundShield is a plasterboard made with a high density gypsum core and recycled yellow liner paper. SoundShield can be used in wall and ceiling systems to provide quieter living and working conditions and superior levels of acoustic comfort.
- Knauf CurveShield – CurveShield is a thin 6mm standard plasterboard made from a core of gypsum sandwiched between two layers of heavy duty recycled paper. The face paper is coloured ivory ready for paint or wall paper finish.
- Knauf Opal – OPAL plasterboard is made using special heavier duty lining papers and a high density gypsum core. combined with a OPAL features heavier duty lining papers which add to the impact resistance. The surface liner paper is pre-coated using Level+ Technology, creating the whitest and smoothest premium surface finish that is UV resistant and easy to clean.
- Knauf FireShield – FireShield is a fire resistant plasterboard made with a gypsum core and recycled pink liner paper.
- Knauf FireShield Heavy – FireShield Heavy is a dense fire resistant plasterboard made with a gypsum core and ivory liner paper.
- Knauf MultiShield – MultiShield is a fire and water resistant plasterboard made with a gypsum core and recycled blue liner paper. MultiShield is a plasterboard with the combined benefits and properties of FireShield and WaterShield.
- Knauf TruRock – TruRock is a genuine all round, multi-functional performance plasterboard made with a high density gypsum core, glass fibre reinforcement and recycled heavy duty purple liner paper. TruRock incorporates impact, water and fire resistance, as well as sound insulating properties for multi-performance applications.
- Knauf TruRock HD – TruRock HD is the ultimate, multi-functional performance plasterboard made with a high density gypsum core embedded with a continuous fibreglass, glass fibre reinforcement and recycled heavy duty purple liner paper. TruRock HD incorporates enhanced impact, water and fire performance, sound insulation properties and has the added benefits of mould resistance. TruRock HD provides premium abuse and mould resistance.
- Knauf ShaftLiner – ShaftLiner is a 25mm fire resistant plasterboard made with a gypsum core with recycled blue liner paper, designed for elevator systems and other shafts and ducts in multi-level constructions.
- Knauf PermaRock Indoor – PERMAROCK® Indoor is a solid, engineered wall and ceiling lining made from inorganic aggregated cement embedded with coated glass fibre mesh that is 100% water resistant making it an ideal tile substrate.
- Knauf PermaRock Outdoor – PERMAROCK® Cement Board is made of Portland cement and aggregate core, with coated glass fibre mesh embedded in back and front surfaces. Ends are square cut and both edges are reinforced and finished smoothly. It is a solid, engineered, inorganic wall lining and 100% water resistant offering a solid and durable substrate for tiles or render style finishing systems in exterior interior water intensive areas.
- Knauf Gib X-Block – GIB X-BLOCK® system is a unique lead-free plasterboard and jointing compound designed for X-ray radiation protection. The lead-free plasterboard contains barium sulphate which forms an effective barrier against X-ray radiation. The jointing compound used on the GIB X-Block plasterboard is designed to give lead equivalent joints on walls and ceilings and it provides a uniform X-ray radiation barrier.
Speak to any of the friendly JBS team to find out more about our range of Knauf Plasterboard Products Today.