Fast and easy. Ideal for broadwalls – and now compatible with HardieSmart™ systems and tiling
A strong fibre cement substrate with a shiplap vertical joint, it’s finished with either a site-applied roll-on textured acrylic paint** or tiles. Lightweight but durable. The easily installed and cost-effective broadwall, textured cladding solution. Pre-primed sheet with a shiplap edge joint along the two long edges.
Ideal to be used as external wall cladding in residential single and medium-density homes, including alterations and additions, where a uniform broadwall cladding is required. Ideal for full wrap or composite construction designs on either timber or light gauge steel framed homes.
Two designs, one product
- Eliminates the need for specialised applicators – only two trades (your carpenter and painter) are needed for the complete installation with a roller-applied acrylic texture paint finish**
- Installation is clean and dry
- Lightweight and composite construction means scaffolds are typically up for less time when compared to masonry construction.
- A subtle vertical shadow line where the two boards meet at the ship-lap
- Able to hold tiles up to 50kg/m2
- Suitable for Bushfire construction up to BAL-40
- Up to 60 minutes Fire Rating when used with HardieSmart™ wall systems*
- Fast installation because it eliminates the need for a vertical set joint and control joint.
- The large sheets with off-the-shelf corner finishing details give fast broadwall coverage.
- An R-value of up to 3.44 can be achieved for the wall when used in conjunction with cavity construction and the right insulation#
- Made from thick and solid 8.5mm fibre cement
- Resistant to damage from termites, rot and fire.*
Installation diagram – tiled
Installation diagram – painted
* When installed and maintained correctly and to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation. ** Contact paint manufacturing specialists for recommendations on what paint to use, James Hardie® does not supply these products. #In accordance with James Hardies’ Wall System Thermal Performance Total R-Values Technical Supplement.