A pre-finished panel with a raw, natural aesthetic
ARChitectural™ Inraw™ panel is a pre-finished panel with a high level of application durability and characterised by a natural raw concrete aesthetic.
Featuring a ‘double shield’ of durability
Inraw™ panel’s core DNA is durability, because it’s made from James Hardie® 6mm thick cement-composite substrate that’s coated using ChromaShield™ 100 series. Inraw™ panel offers a ‘double shield’ of durability in a vast range of commercial interior dry wall and ceiling applications.
Resistant to cracking, scratching, fading, peeling and warping
- Architectural™ Inraw™ panels offer outstanding durability that supports the creation of enduring architecture.
- The natural aesthetic of raw concrete in a satin or gloss finish.*** Like a fingerprint, each panel has its own unique characteristics, with slight variations in shade, tone and pattern.
- Design integrity is maintained over time due to a high level of application durability. It’s resistant to fading, yellowing, and cracking, peeling and flaking. It also provides good resistance to surface scratching, abrasion and wear.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean. Resistant to household stains, chemicals and solvents, and bacteria and mould.
- It’s resistant to cracking, warping and swelling due to the robust nature of the James Hardie® cement-composite substrate.
- Made from a non-combustible substrate and achieves the best possible fire hazard properties classification of Group 1 – in accordance with AS/NZS 3837. This enables Inraw™ panel to be used in the broadest range of commercial interior dry applications, in various building types under the BCA.
- Does not require a base substrate for installation. Can be direct-fixed to either light gauge steel or timber frames at 600mm centres, saving time and money. Inraw™ panel can be butt-jointed or installed with the ARChitectural™ range of natural anodised aluminium extrusions to create a variety of different looks.
- An R-Value of up to 3.4 can be achieved for the wall when used in conjunction with the right insulation (see James Hardie’s Wall System Thermal Performance Total R-Values Technical Supplement).
- Inraw™ panel is made from benign raw materials low in toxicity, including cellulose fibre (unbleached pine wood pulp from sustainable plantation timbers), ordinary Portland cement, ground sand, small amounts of additives and water. Both substrate and coating contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
- Inraw™ panel is a product from James Hardie, a long standing industry innovator. Its products are tested, tried and trusted.