EnviroSeal roof sarking combines the benefits of reflective thermal insulation with superior weather protection. Installed under your tiled or metal roof, EnviroSeal provides reduced summer loads on your roof insulation and excellent protection against the elements.
Bradford EnviroSeal Roof Sarking is a range of reflective foil insulation products which, when combined with Bradford Gold Insulation, can improve the thermal comfort by reducing radiant heat transfer entering your home.
Combining a tough polypropylene membrane with a reflective foil surface, EnviroSeal roof sarking offers superior tensile strength and features a green anti-glare backing on one surface making it safer and easier to install. Bradford EnviroSeal is fire retardant for improved safety, particularity when installed in bushfire prone areas.
- Suitable as a reflective thermal insulation under metal roofs, concrete and terracotta tiled roofs.
- EnviroSeal roof sarking is also suitable for use in cyclone and bushfire prone areas, where sarking is mandatory.
Features and Benefits
- Reflects radiant heat, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Provides ongoing physical protection against the elements such as burning embers and radiant heat generated from bush fires
- Rigid, strong and easy to install
- Fire retardant
|Duty||Roll Width (mm)||Roll Length (M)||M2 per roll||Rolls per Pallet|
|EnviroSeal Roof Tile||Heavy||1500||30||45||50|
|EnviroSeal Roof Tile Plus||Heavy||1500||30||45||50|
|EnviroSeal Roof Tile Safety||Extra Heavy||1500||30||45||50|
|EnviroSeal Roof Metal / Wall||Light||1350||20||27||50|