A thick, versatile, advanced cement composite trim
A thick and versatile trim made from Scyon™, an advanced cement composite, Scyon™ Axent™ trim is the easy way to add finishing touches that keep their finish.
The ideal finish to highlight and accentuate
Ideal for edge treatment around windows, finishing touches to internal and external corners, as a design enhancer at butt joints.
Resists shrinking, swelling and cracking
- The thickness of Axent™ trim helps create the impression of solidness, and the crisp, clean edges highlight openings.
- The range of thicknesses and sizes means Axent™ trim can be used with any James Hardie® cladding and any domestic window, removing the need for special window orders to match different cladding. It’s also pre-primed for fast paint application.
- Axent™ trim will maintain its integrity and general appearance significantly longer than timber. Some timber is susceptible to cracking in exterior applications which in turn can lead to shrinking or warping. Axent™ trim will resist shrinking, swelling and cracking* to hold paint longer than wood, and can also be painted dark as well as light colours.
- Axent™ trim is resistant to damage from termites, rot and fire.*
Scyon™ Axent™ trim Installation diagram
* When installed and maintained correctly and to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation.