A flat internal wall lining that provides an excellent foundation for a
durable, impact-resistant, professional finish that is resistant to moisture
damage*. The lining can be painted, wallpapered or tiled to create or
complement a wide range of design looks.
Where do you use it?
Its high impact resistance makes it suitable for high traffic areas in
both residential and commercial applications. The moisture resistant properties make it suitable for wet area linings in bathrooms, laundries and kitchens.
What are the key benefits?
- Able to resist damage from steam and moisture when installed and
maintained correctly, and is ideal for use in bathrooms, laundries, or any other steamy, wet areas
- An excellent substrate for tiling and performs well with painted or
- High impact resistance makes it ideal for high-traffic, damage-prone
areas, for example, hallways, rumpus rooms and kids’ bedrooms
- Ideal when used as a seamless soffit
- Available in 6mm, 9mm or 12mm thicknesses with recessed edges
along the two sheet sides for flush jointing
- Can be used to achieve bracing requirements
- Excellent tile adhesion and less paint required for painted finishes.
|400367||2,400 x 900|
|400366||3,000 x 900|
|400364||1,800 x 1,200|
|400362||2,400 x 1,200|
|400361||2,700 x 1,200|
|400360||3,000 x 1,200|
|400359||3,600 x 1,200|
|400358||4,200 x 1,200|
|400370||2,400 x 1,350|
|400369||3,000 x 1,350|
|400368||3,600 x 1,350|
|400363||4,200 x 1,350|
|400357||2,400 x 1,200|
|400356||2,700 x 1,200|
|400355||3,000 x 1,200|
|400354||3,600 x 1,200|
|403331||3,000 x 1,350|
|400352||3,000 x 1,200|